Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easy No Rise Pizza

I came across a recipe a little while back for an easy 2 ingredient pizza recipe, yesterday I finally decided to try it out...Unfortunately I didn't have either ingredient! The recipe calls for self-rising flour and greek yogurt, luckily there was a substitution for all purpose flour right on the website.

This recipe will make 2 personal size pizzas or 1 med/large pizza. The sky is the limit with your toppings, create savory or sweet pizzas!

No Rise Pizza Dough
altered slightly from The Slow Roasted Italian

1 1/2 cups    A.P. Flour
1 1/2 tsp.    Baking Powder
3/4 tsp.    Salt
1 cup    Sour Cream



Place flour, baking powder, salt, and sour cream into a bowl.


Mix together (I used a wooden spoon) until combined.


Knead, by hand, on a floured counter for about 7 mins. Add flour as needed to keep dough from sticking.


Split dough in half, and roll out. I put cornmeal on the bottom of the pans, but you don't have to.


Top as desired, here is my pepperoni pizza.


and my cinnamon sugar one (of course).

Bake at 450F for 10-12 min. 
*Note dark pans will take about a min longer than light colored pans*


My pepperoni pizza (in a light pan) took 11 min, I rotated it at 5 min. 
My cinnamon sugar pizza (in a dark pan) took 10 min, I rotated it at 5 min. (I also topped with a powder sugar glaze)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment